Ramsay Pharmacy Services will provide an exchange, refund or repair to customers in accordance with Australian Consumer Law, when there is adequate proof of purchase and where:
• The goods are faulty, or
• The goods can't be used for their intended purpose, or
• Goods don't meet a reasonably expected level of quality or performance, or
• The product was expired at the time of purchase or couldn't be reasonably used in this time frame.
• Ramsay Pharmacy Services will also provide an exchange on items, provided that:
• There is valid proof of purchase
• The product is in its original condition including all accessories.
• The product hasn't been used or damaged
Refunds and returns must be accompanied with a proof of purchase. All requests for refunds must be presented within 14 days of the original purchase date and be accompanied by a valid proof of purchase from the store. Refunds or exchanges will not be provided on the following items:
• Prescription items
• Pharmacy medicines
• Pharmacist only medicines
• Baby formula
We are unable to accept these items as returns because we cannot guarantee the storage conditions have been met once they have left the premises. This can change the effectiveness of these products/medications.
Refunds will be given in the form of the original payment and returns will be given at the dollar value of the original price.