Ramsay Pharmacy Franchise
The Ramsay Pharmacy community pharmacies are full service pharmacies which provide the continuum of care for Ramsay Health Care patients, whilst also being a sought after destination within the local community for professional advice and expert recommendations. Ramsay Pharmacy franchisees are committed to providing contemporary pharmacy services, ongoing professional advice and quality healthcare support.
The Ramsay Pharmacy strategy is to provide exceptional customer service, community support, education and innovative health care solutions for our customers’ and our community’s needs.
The scope of these services will include:
- Medication management and advice programs
- Home Medication Reviews
- Dose administration aids
- NDSS supply
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes support programs
- Cholesterol testing and support programs
- Chronic pain management education and support programs
- Post discharge services and support
- Maternal Child Health Nurse consultations
- Allied Health consultations and services
The Ramsay Pharmacy brand is owned by Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator. Each community Ramsay Pharmacy is an independently owned pharmacy business which is a franchise member of the Ramsay Pharmacy network. The Ramsay Pharmacy Group provides franchisees with a suite of franchise and support services to help them deliver on each of the brand promises for the benefit of the community.